Do your agents deliver superior CX customers expect at every touchpoint (or micromoment) in their end-to-end journeys? Focusing on each touchpoint not only optimizes service, it allows you to anticipate customer needs and remove friction throughout the process. Customers have so many options to choose from now, so keeping their loyalty is crucial to increasing revenue.
Where do you start? Get actionable, expert advice from nine CX practitioners working in education, finance, healthcare, and technology industries. They share their stories in “CX Best Practices: Micromoments that Create Forever Customer Loyalty.” In this eBook, you’ll learn:
- How they overcame challenges that affected achieving their CX goals
- Best practices to enhance CX even if customers never speak with agents
- Metrics to track to see if you’re meeting your CX goals
- The impact of eliminating friction at every micromoment to improve CX
- Why customer preferences expose weaknesses in technology and processes, and how you navigate making changes