How you treat your contact center agents is how they will treat your customers. Agents are expected to use soft skills such as empathy during interactions with customers, but there’s also a lot to be gained from showing your employees the same level of empathy you ask of them. What drives and inspires them? Do they feel supported? Are they happy in their work environment? It’s surprising how many contact center leaders don’t know the answers to these questions.That’s where agent feedback comes in.
In the eBook Be the Employer of Choice: How Feedback Fosters Agent Purpose, you’ll gain key insights from industry expert Jeannie Walters of Experience Investigators into fueling agent motivation and purpose based on their firsthand experiences, so you can be their employer of choice:
- Leverage direct and indirect feedback, engagement surveys, and real-time guidance to gauge employee experience and sentiment
- Close the agent feedback loop as you would with customers to increase retention and improve CX
- Empower agents to improve customer interactions with outcome-based performance standards
- Reinforce and model agent performance and success with rewards and performance evaluations
- Identify key engagement indicators such as absence adherence and use these to actively improve agent experience