Customer expectations and preferences are rapidly changing in a world of streamlined, efficient services and technology. That means the digital channels your contact center offers should be optimized to meet customer needs at any given point of their journey. This recent report from Aberdeen analyzes specific advantages of phasing out traditional self-service channels in favor of more AI-driven, intelligent programs.
In this report, you’ll find key strategies backed by data on how smart self-service enhances CX, such as:
- Adapting self-service capabilities to better suit customer needs
- Establishing strong, intelligent digital channels to optimize agent workloads
- Using AI and analytics to incorporate intelligence into interactions
- Delivering consistent, personalized experiences across all digital channels
- Leveraging automation to improve the self-service experience