Publisher Aniplex and developer CyberConnect2 have released new footage and screenshots for Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – Hinokami Keppuutan introducing characters Zenitsu Agatsuma and Inosuke Hashibira, who are playable in the game’s “Versus Mode.”
Zenitsu sinks into sleep in states of extreme fear, allowing him to fight with “Thunder Breathing” as if he were a completely different person, while Insokuke rushes recklessly into battle with “Beast Breathing.”
The following character visuals for Zenitsu and Inosuke were created by CyberConnect2 based on their in-game 3D models:
Aniplex has previously introduced Tanjiro Kamado and Nezuko Kamado.
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – Hinokami Keppuutan is due out for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam in 2021 in Japan. If you missed it earlier, watch seven minutes of Versus Mode gameplay here.
Watch the footage below. View the screenshots at the gallery.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.