Project Lumina has released a new trailer for Melty Blood: Type Lumina introducing playable character Kohaku (voiced by Yuuki Kuwahara).
“A trickster-type fighter with a long reach that allows her to control the battle flow, and she has a lot of freedom through her traps and attacks that come in waves,” Project Lumina said.
Here is her character description, via the game’s official website:
She and her twin sister Hisui have worked for the Tohno family since they were young. Her trademark outfit is an apron over a classic kimono. Apart from assisting Akiha, she does household chores and tends the garden.Her pharmaceutical knowledge means she is also responsible for Shiki when he falls ill. She is endlessly cheerful, always willing to help, and wears a constant smile. In battle, Kohaku can be seen wielding the sword she keeps hidden in her broom, calling on strange plants, and even dropping fire bombs from above as if by magic. How she is capable of such things is still a mystery to those around her.
Previous character trailers introduced Kouma Kishima, Arcueid Brunestud, Ciel, Akiha Tohno, Hisui & Kohaku, and Hisui.
Melty Blood: Type Lumina is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam on September 30 worldwide.
Watch the trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.