This week sees the return of the 3DS release Miitopia on the Nintendo Switch. If you’ve already tried out the demo, you should probably have a pretty good idea of what to expect from the journey ahead.
For those that don’t, there are updates such as “expanded customisation” and a horse ally that’ll lend you a hoof in battle. Alongside the game’s arrival on the Switch this week, Nintendo has rolled out not one but two updates for Miitopia – bumping it up to Version 1.0.2. Across both patches, there are a number of fixes.
Here are the full patch notes, courtesy of Nintendo’s official support page:
Ver. 1.0.2 (Released May 20, 2021)
- Fixed an issue when selecting a Mii character for your party in which Mii characters from save data would disappear under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue in which Mii characters shared online would occasionally not be accessible to other players.
Ver. 1.0.1 (Released May 20, 2021)
- Fixed an issue in which the game would hard lock if Parental Controls were temporarily removed at a particular timing.
- Fixed an issue in which the player would lose their game progress if they opened the HOME Menu and closed the game under certain circumstances.
- If this issue already has already occurred for you, this update will allow you to resume your progress.
- Fixed several other issues to improve the gameplay experience.
Have you downloaded these updates for the Switch version of Miitopia yet? Noticed anything else? Leave a comment down below.