Aquaplus has announced action RPG Utawarerumono: ZAN 2 for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4. It will launch on July 22 in Japan.
Based on Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth, the sequel has evolved significantly with new storylines, a reconstructed battle system, and more.
The latest issue of weekly Famitsu, due out on April 1, contains the first preview of the game, including details on gameplay systems and characters, and a developer interview.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.